Pages

vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Blue prince


Here is a sample of work that I'm doing for the blue prince..... and I notice how coloring/painting is damn complicated. Not that I used to think that it's easy, not at all ! It makes me more aware how I hate so much color LOL ! Because of my lack of patience, and how I need so much to use my brain : To think about the suitables colors which can contrast and separate each elements(and for the atmosphere), to find where the light is coming from, to know where to wisely put details, and to not make it looks messy or dirty (cause the touch is also important to give as lively as the picture needs to be, otherwise, if your touch is not good, like mine, it will be easily dirty....) and textures.....

Anyway. This work is in progress, I need to think how I can manage to push more on contrasts and.... how to make it more lively. I would sell my both kidney to reach the level of ..... of..... Bambi background artists :'D. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire